As a local chapter of the largest labor union in the entertainment industry, we encourage you to look around at our website and get to know the union that has proudly served the Northeast Florida area since 1904. We specialize in providing well-trained, professional, and reliable crews to every event we work on. Lighting, Sound, Video, Rigging, Scenic Carpentry, Wardrobe, and A/V...We do it all!! No matter what your event is, our stagehands will exceed your expectations time and time again.
If you would like the peace of mind that comes from knowing that the most professional technicians available are on your team, please contact our Business Agent Saul Lucio right away to discuss working out an agreement.
The Florida Theatre is hiring part-time bartenders and barbacks. Join our team to work in our high volume, fast-paced, fully stocked bar that serves beer, wine, and cocktails.
If you love being around live music and are passionate about providing guests with friendly and professional bar service – we may have a spot for you!
Must be able to work flexible hours, evenings, and weekends.
Bartender responsibilities include:
- Processing credit card payments from customers
- Basic POS knowledge
- Setting up and maintaining appropriate stock levels for the bar
- Working with the facilities team to ensure bar areas are clean and maintained
- Preparing beverages that are consistent with procedures and ingredients.
- Making suggestions based on patrons’ tastes and preferences
- Use suggestive selling techniques
- 2+ years of bartending experience, preferably in a music venue setting
- Knowledge of applicable bartending laws and regulations
- Knowledge of mixology for traditional and creative cocktails
- Impeccable customer service and social perceptiveness
Hourly rate of $10 an hour plus tips.
Barback responsibilities include:
- Supply bars with beer, wine, and spirits based on bartender needs
- Deliver ice to bars
- Must be able to lift and move kegs while walking upstairs
- Must be motivated, a self-starter, and have a sense of urgency
- Anticipate the bartender's needs, help keep the bar clean and in order
- No experience necessary, will train
To apply, submit your resume or qualifications in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “bartender” or “barback” in the subject.
Director of Patron Services
None at this time.